Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby AHBD » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:52 pm

Sweet ! They are like very soft leather. Is the little guy eating fish or worms ?
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Gormagon » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:02 pm

AHBD wrote:Sweet ! They are like very soft leather. Is the little guy eating fish or worms ?

He is eating bloodworms 3 times a day. It is fun to watch him hunt his food, not to mention eating them, LOL!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:49 pm

AHBD wrote:How about this snuggle -bug. :)

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploa ... _large.jpg

JK, was a catch + release.
NOPE NOPE NOPE! HEEEECK NOPE.
How does that thing even have pinchers that long?? :shock:

Gormagon wrote:Our latest addition is a spiny softshell turtle (no name yet). It's about 3 months old.
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

Long story short, some lady thought they were cute and, took them from a lake (them meaning ....there WERE 3 at one time), then she move and couldn't keep them. She gave them to her son which in turn knew nothing about them , leading to the death of the other two. I was going to take them all but when they clean the nasty tank they were in they found the other 2 dead. VERY sad!!!!
My intent is to feed a care for this one until I can release it in the spring, problem is everything I have read on these turtles says they need to be placed back in the area they came from. So it is possible I might have to keep it for a good while.
Aww, how cute! Softshell turtles are cool, how big is he going to get??

And aw man that's sad to hear that the other two died. :( I hate it when people neglect animals like that, I'm glad you saved him though!!
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, a Ball python, and a community fish tank. (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.

Postby Gormagon » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:46 am

They can get up to 10" across the back. It takes 8 years for them to reach breeding age. Gonna be a long ride,,, LOL!!!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:22 am

Dang, that is a long time. :O
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, a Ball python, and a community fish tank. (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby DragonPete » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:16 am

What? There are NON Beardie pets? Say it isn't so!! 😆
Kidding. I have 4 cats. LOL! Will take a couple pics.
-Dee
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby DragonPete » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:29 am

Here's my zoo

[Click image to enlarge]

This is MuMu. 6 mons old

[Click image to enlarge]

Patches, 13 yo grey calico. Turned 13 in Sept.

[Click image to enlarge]

DJ on left, MS Claws on right. DJ will be 3 in June, Missy will be 4 in Sept.
So there they are. 😆
-Dee
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby AHBD » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:24 pm

Sweet kitties ! They go from extreme adventure to extreme relaxing + chilling like no other creature. :)
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby DragonPete » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:33 pm

AHBD wrote:Sweet kitties ! They go from extreme adventure to extreme relaxing + chilling like no other creature. :)

All the time! 😆
MS Claws is DJ's momma. I adopted them from rescue. She had been brought in with 4 kittens, the others were adopted much earlier. So I took them both, they are very bonded. Had them almost 2 yrs now. Love them all, cats and Petey!
-Dee
-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to General Discussion