Insects in a Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwi11iams

Every day there is a new learning experience with Mr. Pink. I learned this morning that my beardie does NOT like live insects or live insect larvae in a group, period. His favorite dish is Phoenix worms but if I put more than one in his feeding bowl he will not touch them. If I hand feed him the Phoenix worms, he will eat to his heart's content. Mr. Pink is not yet four months old and I seriously hope he outgrows this finicky eating behavior. :roll:

~Gregory Williams

108728-9919444629.jpg

saraho

Hatchling Member
It's kind of sweet that he wants to be babied. Look on the bright side, you're building a strong bond with him.

He's adorable, by the way.

gwi11iams

Original Poster
Sara,

In the picture, Mr. Pink is giving me that look, the stink-eye look. He is thinking, "don't you even dare put more than one Phoenix worm in my food bowl!" :shock:

~Gregory Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom