Post-brumation, fussy, 4 yo dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59wCxaR7hSk&index=1&list=UUpXuCjwgRA6jySWYoCXYQgA

Duchesse woke up yesterday from her brumation. :blob5:

Before she went down I already had trouble feeding her greens, due to a (now treated) pinworms infection. Today I tried to feed her a little, but she won't go for anything I leave in her tank. I was wondering if you had tricks to offer for her to eat her veggies willingly? Especially her greens, as the carrots and peppers I can get her to taste and eat.

I'll have another fecal test done this week just to be sure, but until it's done I just want her to gain back her appetite. :(

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Oh, she was not happy with the platter, must not have been a good enough variety. :lol:
No, they often are not hungry for a while after brumation. No need to worry, this is normal.

DuchesseTheBeardie

Original Poster
I wish :lol: I gave her peppers, carrots, blueberries, and in the end I ended up having her lick some critical care. Same today. I got her some butterworms too, so we'll see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom