Urate or egg?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to put my bearides to bed and realized in Cinders cage there were two urate looking things. Which was weird to me cause i didnt see any poop, i picked the first one up and it was squishy..? I gave alittle pressure and it ending up popping with a yellow almost liquidy substance everywhere. Exactly like the yolk of an egg, but i dont want to jump to conclusions. The second one i kept intact but i still have no idea if its a urate or an egg ! Help?
98251-2747913939.jpg
98251-8560165339.jpg
If they were eggs there would be no chance of them being fertile**

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That actually does look like an egg, well, the one on the Kleenex anyway. The one with the
brownish/grayish color on part of could be also. Is it soft also?

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Those are probably infertile eggs. Though sometimes large urate excretions can be a strange
consistency also. Has she passed anymore?

Tracie

LeviandCinder

Original Poster
There hasnt been any more. Just incase i bought a bin and 50lbs of play sand. She seems restless in her cage, but even when i put her in the bin she still window surfs and isnt digging..? There hasnt been any stools and her appetite went down by alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom