Glass Surfing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddzilla1108

Hatchling Member
So Rey has been glass surfing for about 2 weeks now...not sure what's causing it. Her beard isn't black or anything. It looks like she's trying to get something out of the tank (but there's a wallpaper covering most of it so I didn't think it would be that).

It is a little bit reflective even with the wallpaper, so that's one thing that I thought may be causing it.

I'm confident my setup is okay, nothing has changed since I've had her minus moving things around.

I didn't think it could be eggs because I thought she was too young to start that process. I got her on 2/9, and I thought she would've been around 2-3 months at the time. By that guess she'd be 10 months old or so by now. Do you think I may have underestimated her age? (17.5" and 560g as of 9/9)

I definitely didn't feel any eggs when I put my hand on her lower tummy

I usually let her out when she does it and she calms down, maybe she's getting spoiled (like getting handfed...)

From what I have read its just them wanting to socialize and spend time outside the cage lol
The past couple days mine would jump towards me trying to get out when she saw me. Once I took her out and held her for awhile along with letting her explore a bit she would stop "glass surfing" for the night. Its a daily thing now and she expects to be held when I first get home from work.

Beardies are more spoiled and bratty then my cat and dog haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSelene
Top Bottom