ReptiWorms

Status
Not open for further replies.

umfawkit

I'm getting ready to buy some reptiworms for my beardie but I have no idea how to keep them and can't find anything online about them. What do I feed them? Do I give them water? What do I keep them in? How often do I feed them? Do they need to be kept at a certain temperature? Do I need to cut their head off before feeding them?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They're pretty easy. They come shipped in a plastic container with some dirt/substrate. Just keep them in that and they'll be fine. Sometimes I'll sprinkle a little water on the dirt if it starts to be really dry. I just keep them at room temperature, especially in winter, but they will last longer if you keep them in a wine cooler at around 55-60. You don't need to do anything special with them to feed them off. I just put them in a mesh strainer to rinse the substrate off, dry them on a paper towel, and then put them in a dish. I think you'll find that you go through them quickly due to their small size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom