Baby with Adeno growth question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. My nine week old dragon's test just came back from the Pats positive for Adeno. I was kinda expecting it since about half of his clutch mates had already died rather suddenly. My sister in law was trying to hatch eggs that her two dragon's laid, and gave me a free baby. :D He was ill and stargazing when we picked him up, but after I got him home I syringe fed him some colloidal silver and sage tea on alternating days. After a few days he perked up, and started to get stronger.

I stalked the forums for about two months before we actually brought him home, and created an account. I looked at everything at least once, and adeno after the clutch mates started dying, that's how I found out about giving them silver.

In the last week he has completed a full shed, and gained 6 grams. My question is, how fast can I reasonably expect him to gain weight? I intend to keep watch over him for any sign that he might become ill again, and treat him accordingly.

He is in a 36x18 inch tank with a t8 reptisun mounted inside the tank, and a heat bulb bringing his basking spot to 110 degrees. He has good eating eating days, 10-18 small dubia roaches, to light days, maybe only 8 dubias.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It's probably going to be a case of " every dragon is different." Some will do well + seem unaffected to a point, others not so. You can also p.m. Drache613 [ Tracie ] to get her insight since she's affiliated with the pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom