Fluckers Repta-boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
After moving my dragon to the 4x2x2 enclosure from 40 gallon he is not eating much..I know it can be stressful making changes..This has been going on for over a month..He doesn't have parasites and will still eat hornwoms and supers which i only use as treats..Stopped eating his salad..Is repta-boost something i could consider using ?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Maybe. How has his weight been over the past month? If that has been stable I wouldn't worry about it too much. Otherwise perhaps try some new treats to get his attention. Maybe an order of silk worms or black soldier fly larvae? Hornworms are a pretty filling treat so if he's eating those, he may be getting plenty of food from them.

Justin1026

Original Poster
I have silkworms on order..He use to really eat the bsfl and dubia that i breed but he hasn't touched those lately..His weight is good but he is not as active. Might be time for a vet visit if he doesn't soon improve..

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

If his weight is stable, I would give him a bit more time since you did move him into a larger
enclosure. It takes a couple of weeks sometimes for them to adjust to environmental changes.
Are you already giving Repta-boost for him? Maybe he will like the silkworms, I hope they are
healthy for you when they arrive!

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom