Toronto/GTA: In need of a blood donor

Status
Not open for further replies.

negsense

Hi,

I'm located in Toronto and our beardy needs to get blood so that she'll be able to have a surgery she needs because her red blood cell count is low. I realize this is a longshot and asking a lot, but if anyone is near the GTA, she has an appointment on Friday (July 24, 2020) and we're trying to find a donor beardy. The risk to the donor is little/none and I'd be able to pick up your beardy and return them as well as provide some sort of compensation for your time. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Josh

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Having blood on hand is important. I wish you the best in finding a donor. I would certainly try to help if I were in Ontario. You might want to check with the veterinary college in Guelph to see if they may have a lead on a donor or have some stock available (long shot but worth a try).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom