Memphis Breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I live in the Memphis, TN area and am wanting a beardie in a month or two. Are there any local breeders?

I know there are hosts of breeders here that will ship but if there is a reputable local breeder I'd rather go that route.

Of course before I get a dragon I'll need to get the enclosure built and also gonna get a dubia colony going, hence the month or two.

thanks

Litakat

Hatchling Member
Not aware of any local breeders. Though I will note that there is a reptile rescue in Memphis that may have a beardie in need of adopting.

Ryderr

I live in Memphis as well. I got my first lil pooper about a month ago from Sticky Feet Ghecko's. 901-215-8581. They also are at both flea markets every other weekend. Thats how I found them. My little girl Bendi is a active little pig! My name's Chris so just let me know if you need any more info. They are located in cordova.

misfitchris

Original Poster
cool thanks....it'll be march before i'm ready for the guy...just ordered some roaches earlier in the week so hopefully they'll get here soon
and then build an enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom