Wont sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragon has been acting so weird lately. Shes not sick, or hungry, but usually whenever her basking light goes out for the night, she sleeps. But for a few days she'll stay awake and run around her cage until i take her out to sleep on me. When she falls asleep i normally just put her back in her tank, but for a few nights whenever i put her back, she doesnt sleep. She'll wake up & run around all over again.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
She's enjoying snuggles too much .... guess you'll just have to be a good hooman and comply with highness's requirements ....

Sayyruuuhh

Original Poster
Gormagon":1ji91eqb said:
Is it totally dark when her basking light and UVB go out?
Her lamps are set on a 6am-6pm cycle, so besides a little bit of outside light its almost completely dark in my room

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Sayyruuuhh":1gk7y93i said:
Gormagon":1gk7y93i said:
Is it totally dark when her basking light and UVB go out?
Her lamps are set on a 6am-6pm cycle, so besides a little bit of outside light its almost completely dark in my room
You might have to cover the front with a dark towel or something of the nature.
Also lights need to be on for about 13 to 15 hours a day, your time might be a little short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom