My beardie doesnt have a large appetite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pmorris

Original Poster
Thanks! I think if more people did their research, they'd have alot happier and healthier pets.

Pmorris

Original Poster
Update on Natsu:
Tracie was able to find me a cheaper option through www.thepats.info for $19. Natsu was positive for adeno and he also had high coccidia levels so his vet did put him on ponazuril. His appetite has actually gone up to eating about 20 to 30 dubias a day now, yay!, but i really want to thank you guys for pointing me in the direction of tracie she is really helping me out alot.

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Tracie is the best, isn't she? My dragon has adenovirus as well, and Tracie helped me out a ton. She'll be able to help you with supplements as well. Those will be very important in supporting Natsu's immune and digestive systems, as well as the liver.

Pmorris

Original Poster
She really is and ive already ordered everything she told me to get from her website. It made me sad at first when i saw he was positive but then she made me feel alot better and has been a major help with everything.

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Honestly, we thought we were going to have to put our girl Thane down. She wasn't eating. She was SO skinny, and she had eye problems from a crappy compact UVB that the pet store told us. Had I not found this place, she wouldn't have made it. On January 1st, she weighed only 16g. I weighed her two days ago, and she's up to 287g! One supplement that I got from my vet, a blend of echinacea and ashwagandha, has really boosted her appetite. She hates the taste of it, but after she takes it each morning, her colors brighten up, and she becomes RAVENOUS for bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom