Lindy's Daily Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently I am going to be one of those obsessed beardie mom's so I hope you like the pictures!!!

Yesterday, I tried to get her/it to eat some squash. If she hissed at me I could throw one in and she'd eat it but otherwise it was a no-go. Soooo I put one on her head and she just sat there... Then she decided to get on her hill with the squash still on her head. Hehe... it was toooo cute! The last picture was taken today as she was waiting for a cricket to come around the corner. I've decided it's going to be a she!

DSCF2047.jpg

DSCF2058.jpg

DSCF2060.jpg

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Finally got back into my photobucket account. Amazing how one day your password doesn't work.

picsoftheday.jpg

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yeah a reader... :)

I have a tale of a fred today!

Sooo Fred is my panther gecko or some other funny name. She was lizard purchase #2... Lindy was #4. Fred is the softest lizard but does not like being held. Nope... nada... zero. Most of the time she doesn't want to eat either - go figure. Sooo anyway I was trying to make her come out of her tree last night. She has a tree where she can actually get up inside the base and once she's in there she never never never ever wants to come out. Sooo I had the tree out of the tank trying to shake her out of it.. and I got her out and what does she do???? She jumps from my hand and falls between the bed and the table her tank is on. An area I can't exactly fit into to get. Sooo I start screaming trying to get the kids to help me - why you ask? Because I have two 16 month old kittens... yes I still call them kittens cause they don't STOP!... anyway I have the two kittens on the loose and I can see them gobbling her up in one bite. Aghhhhh.... most horrifying 5 minutes of my life besides the bird incident (save that for another time).

Luckily I finally saw a tail sticking out. It was dark, no light and Fred is about 3-4 inches MAX! Soooo easy easy easy to get lost. She's back in her home, with no bite marks on her but I took that tree out... noooooo secret hidey spot for Fred! She will have to make do with her caves.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Oops I did it again.

The first pic is of Lindy.. he's getting sooo big. He stayed there for almost an hour as I pet him. THat was a first.

The 2nd pic is of Fred that I've had for almost 7 months and Fred's new friend Wilma. Keep in mind Fred is a girl but didn't know that when we named her. Not sure what Wilma is but thought it worked.

I know Fred looks a bit skinny, she goes through eating phases. Sometimes she eats well, other times I have to make her come out of her hidey holes. Thus the reason I got Wilma - hoping I can get her out of her funk.

11-1-08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom