Trip to the vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Just wanted to share that my beardie enjoyed the trip “to” the vet. He rarely goes in the car as I’m afraid of leaving the comfort of his home. He enjoyed looking around and stuff.

I was thinking the trip from the vet going home would be different. But no, just content in just lying there.

Anyone takes there beardie outside? If it’s sunny and the weather people states it’s around 68 degrees (20 degree Celsius), would that be ok if it’s for about 2 hours?

101380-7185497461.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Most dragons love to explore and, what better way than to go for a ride!!! I won't take mine outside unless it's in the 80's or above but, she loves it!!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad he enjoyed the trip. I love that photo. It reminds me of one of my favorite photos of Cooper peeking out over the side of a shoebox at the vet just like that =). If he enjoyed the trip then he will probably enjoy time outside. 68 is a bit cool but if it's sunny it should be OK for a little bit. He will likely darken and turn his back to the sun. They do pretty well at absorbing sunlight and keeping warm that way. Take him out and hold him on your lap for a bit and see how he responds. If he's too cold or uncomfortable he'll let you know and probably try to go hide somewhere and sleep. If he gets squirmy just go back inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom