Does anyones dragon like water dripping on their head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty funny watching this guy.

I set him in the bath and within a few minutes he finds his way to the deep end where the faucet is dripping. It takes him a while and a lot of circling but eventually finds that perfect position where the drips from the faucet land square on his head. Then he closes his eyes and sits like that for a long time.

It's so darn cute plus he's inflated himself so his back legs/lower body is floating...

I was hoping to find similar stories but I didn't come across anything. How about you?
91342-744224899.jpg

Minimum3

Hatchling Member
Mine likes soft delicate things to be brushed from the tip of his nose to the back of his head. And when he wakes up he like the spikes on the back of his head to be petted.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Pepper knows the water dripper on sight and starts picking his lips before I even spray him.

tumblr_onommzimhm1sgcopoo1_400.gif

Beardoman

Original Poster
That's awesome I really like the gif you made!

I saw a video on YouTube of a kid slowly spraying a bottle on a beardies nose and the beardie did exactly that

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Beardoman":1jqzikqq said:
That's awesome I really like the gif you made!

I saw a video on YouTube of a kid slowly spraying a bottle on a beardies nose and the beardie did exactly that

When he is done he lifts his head up high and give me a dirty look. I guess we are both trained. Hah.

Beardoman

Original Poster
Ya I'm not sure what he thinks. I set him on the dry side and he just stares at me. After a couple mins of him not moving a muscle I push/prompt/slide him a couple inches down into the water. EVENTUALLY he makes his way down to the deeper end where the drip action is. He doesn't exactly get excited or upset about anything. So it hard to tell what he likes or doesn't like.

I think he's still in download mode getting used to his new home (4 days here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom