6in BD, Vibrating! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pets4pals

HELP!

When I held my 6in Bearded Dragon lately, it started to vibrate. Are there things I can do to avoid this vibration? :? I always have calcuim and multivitamins in her diet. The lighting is ok, I use a Mercury Vapor Lamp. Please help me guys, she does not eat alot. I think, 1-3 crickets a day. :( HELP!!

Thanks in advance.

pets4pals

LJean

Extreme Poster
I really don't know anything about the vibrating.
My daughter has told me a few times that our baby dragon vibrates sometimes when she picks her up. I havent felt it myself. My dragon is perfectly healthy.

pets4pals

Original Poster
@LJean Your BD eats alot right? There are days that my BD does not eat anything. :cry:

HELP my Bearded Dragon. :?

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
She really does need to eat a lot more. If she is only 6" she is way too young to eat so little. What are your temps and how do you take them? The cool side should be right around 80 and the basking spot between 100 and 110. For such a small one closer to 110 is better. warmer than that is too hot.
Are you bathing her daily? Babies dehydrate fast and need their water.
What do you do you have on the bottom of your viv? Oh, what size is your viv?
I know it seems like I am asking a lot of questions, but your answers will help figure out why she isn't eating. Poor nutrition is at the root of many beardie probs. They lose their appitite for many different reasons. If we fix one prob the others may correct themselves.

Sandy H

LJean

Extreme Poster
How long have you had her?
I swear it took a month before Calypso would eat well for me.

What I did was put her in a feeding tank with about 10 little crickets (to start with) and leave the room. At first she still didn't eat any, but after a few days I would notice a few of them gone. We continued with feeding this way (she would not eat if we were in the room) until she was eating about 20 by herself. After awhile (about a month) she would eat in front of me, as long as it was worms, not crickets. Phoenix worms are her favorite! Have you tried those yet?

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Make sure he's not dehydrated, do things like bathe him and drip water on his nose. Try giving him baby food through a syringe. Possibly apple or squash. Make sure there is no added sugar. Keep us posted! i hope your baby gets better!

K9KidsLove

Sub-Adult Member
Hi...What brand is your MVB?
How close to his asking spot is it?
What size is his tank?
What are you taking temps with? stick on, temp gun or digital with a probe at the end of a wire?
What is the temp of the basking end?
Temp of the cool end?
Are the crickets smaller than the distance between his eyes?
What substrate is on the floor?
How often & how long do you bathe him? How deep is the water?
Keep us informed
Good luck
Patsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom