White spot on neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatChosen1

So I'm at a loss,

This is Freyja, my first bearded, and I've had her for about a year. About 2 months ago she developed a white fuzzy spot on her neck that I originally thought was some sort of fungus. The spot has since, for lack of better term, crusted over and become like a plate. I have tried Lamisil and it has stopped growing, but wont go away. Other than excessive shedding she acts normal, eats well, interacts with me and the kids, etc. Any help would be really appreciated. And if it helps, I live in NW Florida near the Gulf of Mexico, so humidity is high.

106857-3428741531.jpg
106857-3348407000.jpg
106857-1847040044.jpg

Thanks in advance

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The color and consistency reminds me of a burn. Did she get too close to a heat source? If not, you may want to have a vet take a sample and run a test to determine if there is an infection.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That should be plenty of space. The skin looks like scar tissue to me but I'm not sure of the source/cause just by looking at it.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Looks fungal or bacterial to me , perhaps the result of spider bite ???

I'd definitely seek out a good experienced reptile vet and have this investigated and a treatment plan developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom