Urgent help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beardie was fine yesterday but he didn't eat his crickets yesterday & did a massive poo with undigested cabbage. Since then all he's done is lie under his heat lamp. I just picked him up & he turned his beard black & kept closing his eyes. I'm really worried about him.
His setup is as follows: 4foot viv. Hot side is currently 39.3degreesC, cool side is 23.3degreesC. He's lying directly under his heat lamp and looks like he's asleep.
Really really worried about him so any help would be greatly appreciated! I have a photo of the poo if that will help?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, yes a pic may help. More info needed to help though....how long have you had him and how old + large is he ? What exact type + brand of lights do you use ? What size were the crickets as well as the cabbage before he ate it ?

Can you post pics of the dragon itself, full body shot as well as the tank including how the lights are set up ? Here's how to post pics :
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to attach pics

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm so sorry, it's really sad to lose a pet. Even though you didn't have him for very long I know it still hurts. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom