heres my new child, Arrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Here is my child. He was the biggest, active-est, most adorable beardie at the petstore. He was just screaming behind the glass "cmon cmon pick me cmon HEY OVER HERE, PICK ME YES ME YAAAA" Hes just the cutest. As soon as i brought him home he went to his basking spot, guess hes a quick navigator! :lol:

95447-8073876579.jpg

hes shedding a lil under his chin and his right ear
hes the best thing thats ever happened to me. :D :lol: :D :lol:
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Reptar91

That's the way our new baby acted! He is the most adorable thing, and when were at the store he was looking at us like "Hi guys! Finally, I'm ready to go home! Come on, pick me, I'm the bestest beardie here!" Congrats on the new addition! :)

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Reptar91":3k52idht said:
That's the way our new baby acted! He is the most adorable thing, and when were at the store he was looking at us like "Hi guys! Finally, I'm ready to go home! Come on, pick me, I'm the bestest beardie here!" Congrats on the new addition! :)

hahah thanks

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hahah cute! What’s ur setup? Also, those hammocks can get baby beardies nails caught so I’d either watch it very careful or take it out.

Reptar91

talktothetail":24hxim42 said:
Hahah cute! What’s ur setup? Also, those hammocks can get baby beardies nails caught so I’d either watch it very careful or take it out.

I'd hate to take out the hammock if we don't have to, it's his favorite spot so far. It's where he spends most of his time basking and watching us. I will certainly keep an eye on it though. Haven't seen them catching yet.

He's in a 20 gallon tank currently, but when he gets bigger, we'll move him to a larger enclosure. He also has his 100 watt basking bulb, and 10.0 UVB bulb. The temp in his basking area stays around 105 degrees. Also, he has reptile carpet for flooring, we're thinking about changing it to slate tiles.

95895-929641910.jpg
95895-2939986568.jpg
95895-7326710112.jpg
He's watching the Walking Dead with me while I type :)

What's your setup like? Open to recommendations on what to improve on or change.

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok then just watch it. My setup is a 10.0 t5 reptisun as the UVB a 95 watt Phillips basking bulb from Home Depot. I have reptile carpet and some caves and a big basking log which arrow absolutely adores, he’s barely lifted it since we picked him up from the pet store :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom