Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasterBlaster

Hi! I'm a sixteen year old student, and I bought a bearded dragon from a pet store near me around six or seven months ago. His name, is Stanley, and he is in his juvenile stage! I'm not sure what his exact age, or state of growth is, because he doesn't like to sit still long enough to be measured. He loves music, and will usually fall asleep if I play classical music on my guitar. C: I've been to this forum several times before and looked at some threads to learn more about bearded dragons, and it's been extremely helpful, so I've decided to finally make an account! I hope to be more involved in this forum, so you'll probably see me posting around! Thank you for reading, and I hope to enjoy this experience!

XZSGQDU.jpg

0nggYyO.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Stanley looks like he's happy and healthy. I'm glad to see he's doing well under your care. Please let us know if you have any questions. I look forward to reading about his adventures =)

Savora

Hatchling Member
He's gorgeous! What a pretty rock he's basking on, did you find it outdoors? I've been meaning to go hiking to pick out new decorations for my beardie's cage.
Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom