Bye, Little Mazais.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Mazais.

I have chosen not to use past tense when I am referring to you. But I will use past tense when I talk about your illness. Because you are not truly gone. You will forever live up in the clouds, in heaven. And in my heart. But you are not sick anymore. Your illness and suffering is over. But you are still as alive as ever, everywhere.

I love you and I will always remember you. You are my child. You and I share years of memories together. I am not going to say goodbye. Because you never truly left. You only left your pain and suffering and your illness. Now, in heaven, you will be able to run around freely. You will not struggle with every step. You will have all of your favorite foods to eat. And your favorite toys to snuggle with. You will be able to explore. And be happy. And know, that I love you and think of you every single day. Because I will. But soon I will not think of you sadly; I will remember all of the good things that we've done together. All of the good, happy memories. I will try, try, to, instead of mourning your death, celebrate your life! It'll be hard at first, I know. But I'll come around. But for now, I'll cry myself out. I just can't help it . Sorry. See? I'm already feeling a bit better. :D

See you tomorrow, Mazais. Maybe I'll write to you again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom