Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share with some other folks that can relate. I lost my bearded dragon today, she was around 9 years old. I got her when she was a baby and she has been a wonderful part of my life since then. I've kept her in a 75gallon tank in my bedroom since I have gotten her so it will be hard not having her lights come on in the morning, coming home to her sitting out basking or saying goodnight as the lights click off. There were some signs this might be coming but I never could have imagined I would take it as hard as I am.

Hopefully I gave her a good life, and I have this community to thank for everything I know about bearded dragons and helping me raise her. Though I havent been here in many years, I spent almsot every day on here the first few years of her life to make sure I was giving her the best I could, so thank you all for being here to share that information.

Mina back in April...rest in peace, I'll miss you.
2014-04-17184346_zps37b2dc58.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom