Search is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddma

Juvie Member
So , i have been searching for a new baby beardie , but wanted something totally different than what i have now, a crimson red , a super citrus ,a leucistic. well i believe i found one, making the deal friday, but here's a pic, a female translucent leatherback.it's the dragon standing up.[

leatherback_group1.jpg

maze1216

It's beautiful, good choice. I think that's one of the ones my wife was looking at getting if we hadn't gotten the older one. I'll ask her when she gets home. We get to see lots of pictures as it grows up right.. :)

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
absolutely, i will keep up with pics i hope she stays dark and those deep orange hilights get deeper. so if all goes well tomorrow ill get her tues. i was set on getting a hypo leatherback, then i saw your pics of raven and that changed my mind completely. thanks

maze1216

Yea, hypo babies are gorgeous. But personally i think, when they get older they just look kinda, well, colorless. They have the yellows but most of the pics I've seen they just look like they need to shed and show their color again, but they don't. My wife loves em. The really bright hypos that look almost white are amazing though, and the snow morphs too... I would kill for a beardy like that. Or the almost black ones. I'm more of one for the extremes. Anyway today we took our 5 biggest beardies down to the pool at my inlaws house and I took some really good pictures. I'll get them posted tonight or tomorrow. It's amazing the completely different patters each of our beardies have.

dianasaur

She is simply gorgeous! She's got like, all the rare things possible in one package, hehe. Translucent, dark (with orange patterns!) leatherback?! Was she expensive?
Please post pics asap! :)

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Done deal !! she'll be here tuesday, morning, july 7th !!!! i 'll post pics as soon as i can.

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i think she was a bit expensive, $800.00 . but now this completes my collection. LOL,

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
Congrats! Who did you get her from if you don't mind me asking..... She looks like a Bloodbank baby! Very Nice!

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
You got it ! Barry at Bloodbank was great! He was so good about answering all my questions , and boy did i ask alot. He was so patient with me. iI believe I made a good choice.

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
I think you will be very pleased.

My Diablo (orange hypo) ate crickets the first night, and has been a very healthy little guy. He has a great personality and he is growing like a weed. He was 7 inches and about 9 grams when I got him in early May and he is 12 1/2 inches and 67 grams just 2 months later. Diablo has eaten greens, Pw's and crickets from the start.

Barry and Kisa were great about answering questions and helpful before and after I bought my dragon. I think you made a great choice!

Please post a picture when you get your Translucent.....hehehe, its funny...you and I have siblings from Georgia Beardies and also dragons from Bloodbank now....does that mean we are family????? Hehehe

Here is my Bloodbank hypo....

sexylegs1.jpg

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
OMG , that is so funny. he's beautiful. i was so undecided about a hypo leatherback, or translucent leatherback. i love the colors of the hypos, but the trans leatherback is so different and cool looking, i wanted something different. so it took me several days and many, many questions later, until i decided. i think i made a good choice. i will keep you posted with pics. how's your beardie from georgia bearded dragons? my little girl is great. she's 12 inches and 70 grams. she has started to calm down, doesn't run from me and will actually let me hold her for a good amount of time.

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
ddma":bd628 said:
OMG , that is so funny. he's beautiful. i was so undecided about a hypo leatherback, or translucent leatherback. i love the colors of the hypos, but the trans leatherback is so different and cool looking, i wanted something different. so it took me several days and many, many questions later, until i decided. i think i made a good choice. i will keep you posted with pics. how's your beardie from georgia bearded dragons? my little girl is great. she's 12 inches and 70 grams. she has started to calm down, doesn't run from me and will actually let me hold her for a good amount of time.

My leucistic male from Georgia is named Ash and he is a stinker! He hates baths and he hates me to get him out of the Viv. He hisses and opens his mouth, but if I put my hand flat and slide it under him, he calms down. I feed them in a plastic bin, so he has to get picked up even if he doesn't like it.

He is 12 inches and 63 grams...and he eats like a pig! Here he is mad at the world because he hates his baths....he will poop in the feed bin to avoid a bath when he can....he still gets a bath. Though at night, he likes to snuggle before bed....

Keep me updated on your babies!

Ashstinkeye.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom