Now that is the RIGHT idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortheLoveofLizzie

Hatchling Member
I almost always feel I need to start a post by saying thank you to all the people on this forum who have helped me to take care of my little girl. I found her on the road having NEVER even though of owning a reptile. But what was I to do? She is so darn cute! She has changed my life. She has expanded my universe. And without you guys I am sure neither of us would be doing quite so well. She has turned into the sweetest most trusting, loving cuddly beardie. I mean...a bit lazy but maybe that is cause I bring the food to her LOL. So this is Lizzie ( and I am not fully sure she is a girl...but that is another story) after a stroll in the backyard, a bath, and 30 yummy phoenix worms....Yes a sauna is JUST the thing!!!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's great, so nice that she found a good home and you have found that reptiles can be amazing and enjoyable creatures. Keep up the good work, she is looking good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom