Please rescue this free beardie in California

This is a forum to discuss and share stories of Bearded Dragon Rescues!

Please rescue this free beardie in California

Postby Cuttlefishh » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:23 pm

Hello; would anyone in the california area be interested in adopting this free beardie off craigslist:

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/zip ... 51897.html

He doesn't look too bad but its a little bit sad how the post was made. They say hes not friendly, not sure what the deal is. I would take on this beardie if i were in America but im not

Please share with anyone who might be interested :cry: i hope he finds a good home
Cuttlefishh
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Please rescue this free beardie in California

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:08 am

Fortunately he looks in better shape than a lot of them I've seen on Craigslist. It's too bad he isn't in a caring home though. I hope he is able to find his way to a good home soon.

Moved by moderator from General Discussion to Beardie Rescue.
CooperDragon

Postby javgragg » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:28 pm

I just emailed the seller. I'm not far from this location. I've let him know I'll look into possibly taking, but that Petco will also take relinquished pets. I had a red eared slider I couldn't take to new apartment (owner wouldn't allow aquatic tanks), and Petco gladly accepted him, said they'd test/quarantine if needed, then would put him with the other sliders. It isn't a perfect solution, but the post has been up for 5 days and I worry the seller may 'do something drastic' to off-load the beardie. Fingers crossed.
javgragg
Newbie Poster

Postby Cuttlefishh » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:28 pm

javgragg wrote:I just emailed the seller. I'm not far from this location. I've let him know I'll look into possibly taking, but that Petco will also take relinquished pets. I had a red eared slider I couldn't take to new apartment (owner wouldn't allow aquatic tanks), and Petco gladly accepted him, said they'd test/quarantine if needed, then would put him with the other sliders. It isn't a perfect solution, but the post has been up for 5 days and I worry the seller may 'do something drastic' to off-load the beardie. Fingers crossed.

Thanks cooperdragon for moving the post !

Oh please update us on the progress I'm worried too if its been too long already
Cuttlefishh
Hatchling Poster

Postby javgragg » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:18 am

I asked seller the dimensions of the terrarium. It's a pretty nice set up but i need to know dims in order to make sure i have space. seller hasn't responded.
javgragg
Newbie Poster

Postby Cuttlefishh » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:50 pm

javgragg wrote:I asked seller the dimensions of the terrarium. It's a pretty nice set up but i need to know dims in order to make sure i have space. seller hasn't responded.

It does look pretty big; I hope he will respond ; the big/nice setup and having him for a year implies maybe he wouldn't do anything drastic but fingers crossed he will respond ! Thanks for following up
Cuttlefishh
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Rescue