What do you typically feed your dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all - I know very well the list of acceptable fruits/veg/bugs that beardies can eat, but I'm curious as to exactly what you all feed your beardies every day (and how much) so I can compare.

Give me some examples of what a typical day looks like for your beardie, food-wise! :D

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Rotated greens... arugula, kale, watercress, whatever we can keep fresh (my vegetarian husband helps with getting the stuff eaten before it wilts). Into this goes grated squash (acorn, yellow, etc.) and occasional grated carrot. Once in a great while, diced bell peppers (usually after dinner at the in-laws, where she puts out a platter of veggies and I pick over the leftovers for Figment). On special occasions, blueberries or raspberries.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Mixed turnip / collard rotating mustard and kale - some cilantro once in awhile
on top squash like yellow zucchini rotating
sweet potato raw shredded
cactus pads prickly pear once in awhile
have tried all kinds of fruit they dont eat it any of it -- have tried gr pepper red pepper wont eat it
insects roaches every few days w/ super worms and horn worms butter worms
My dragons are off their eating as of now - they are too busy sleeping or just basking
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom