Supplement schedule please help not sure how many times a we

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have two baby beardys and they have all the right lighting for living inside. I am confused on how many times a week to give them their calcium with/without d3 and also their multivitamins? They are were both born on 11/04/16.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I dust all of the bugs I offer with calcium (once or twice a week multivitamin instead) unless otherwise directed by the label. If you want to simplify things you could use an all-in-one like Repashy Calcium Plus and just all of your bugs in that before feeding.

I use calcium without D3 because I use high output UVB lighting (T5 and mercury vapor bulb) which allows them to synthesize D3 on their own as they would under natural sunlight. If you're using a lower output UVB light such as a T8 or a compact coil (UVB 150 or 200) then offering calcium with D3 is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom