Am I still a beardie slave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
Am I still a beardie slave if I don't worry as much as I used to?

Swatke didn't poop for about a week, he was eating supers at the moment with veggies. He has been eating for a while, five days went by and I didn't think anything of it, and finally yesterday he decided to make a GIANT poop according to my girlfriend who happened to be in the vicinity at the time when the bomb was dropped.

Now everyone worries when their dragon doesn't go poop for two days, am I still a beardie slave?

Oh he was out ten minutes before bedtime and was roaming on the couch and decided to jump off the couch about a foot and a half to the carpeted floor and then run...psh.

Oh funny story, he was gaping from 6:30 pm till about 8 pm the other night, lights go off at 7:00. Have you ever seen a beardie gaping in the dark?

MissT

BD.org Addict
Poisoned1":8fbfa said:
Oh funny story, he was gaping from 6:30 pm till about 8 pm the other night, lights go off at 7:00. Have you ever seen a beardie gaping in the dark?
Lol, one of Abu's favourite past times at the moment - first she fights with her blankie then she goes to her basking spot and gapes, despite the darkness!!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Poisoned1":18cd0 said:
Am I still a beardie slave if I don't worry as much as I used to?
. . .
Once a beardie slave, always a beardie slave :mrgreen:
Are you sure he was gaping? Maybe he was mad that he had to go to bed when he wasn't ready - and he was trying to tell you that he's not happy with you. :lol:

zebedeepink

Sub-Adult Member
I am not as paranoid and anal as I used to be and don't even log every insect or piece of veg that passes George's lips anymore :shock: . I no longer weigh her 3 times a week :oops: I think I've just calmed down in general. I know she doesn't poop as regularly as other beardies seem to but I guess that it just her. When she does poop, it is like a pile of dinosaur poop :puke: I know my setup is spot on and I know what she likes and doesn't like and I guess after nearly 18 months, I really know her personality and her likes and dislikes.

You're still beardie whipped though, me too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom