kangarooing

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

kangarooing

Postby Lunabellasdragon » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:30 pm

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

I found Alucard seems more at home with me since I started kangarooing, which is placing him on my chest and letting him lay there for a while. Do any of you do this? Just wondering.
Lunabellasdragon
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: kangarooing

Postby BaskingBaby » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:13 pm

This is Zander's favorite thing...cuddling up against my chest. He's sleeping on me right now, not feeling too good :( He's always liked it since he was small. I've heard of people putting them on their shoulders, but I'm small, so that wouldn't work too well, LOL
Home to: Greta, Freya, Sike, Apollo & Severus
R.I.P. KORA - you are missed
BaskingBaby
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby Epic » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:22 pm

hmmmmmm...... this gave me an idea. take a shirt, and a piece of cloth... sew the bottom and sides, leave the top open, and let the beardie sit in your "pouch"!!!
1 Beardie... Houdini
1 Desert Tortoise... Captain
Epic
Juvie Poster

Postby Lunabellasdragon » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:44 am

Aww I'm sorry he's not feeling well Basking baby. Hope he gets better. Epic, that's a great idea! Alucard sometimes feels the need to snuggle into my sweatshirt pocket so it wouldn't be that different.
Lunabellasdragon
Newbie Poster

Postby Goonie » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:28 am

I do the "kangarooing" with Pookie all the time. When he's on my chest, he doesn't hold on to my shirt by himself because I'd always cradled him. Once I was trying to prepare dinner and instead of leaning back so he didn't fall off, I'd bent over just a hair and plop! He fell onto the counter. Oops! :oops:
Goonie

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion