Won’t settle down for bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
It’s currently after midnight and Mari will not stop running all over the place. I’ve tried putting a blanket over her but she just wiggles out from under it and is behaving like a nightmare toddler who won’t stay in bed. I swear it’s exactly like that, she’s just hyper — Omg she fell off my bed again, see? See?!!!! She’s so weird and it’s honestly confusing as to why she has so much energy at such a late time. I think it might be because I accidentally fed her dinner at 10 not realizing it’s so late (winter during Covid lockdown really lets you lose track of time) and let her digest under her light for 90 minutes and now she’s wide awake.

Okay I think her falling off the bed put some sense into her as she hasn’t moved from where I put her so I’m gonna tuck her in and hope I don’t see a ho hanging running around outside of her bed. ?

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Update: nope, she’s being a crackhead toddler again thrashing and puffing her beard because she does not want to be in a burrito tonight. ? she normally loves to be in a burrito. I guess she’s full after having so many bugs and greens.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Update 2: I am going to get a snack and see if she has gone to sleep when I return. She is in her bed and I didn’t wrap her in a blanket but instead just put it on top of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom