Looks as if I'm Back in Business!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
MarlowAndMe":2a4awez5 said:
I’m sorry this happened and I hope if Ajax was given to someone else that they provide the home for him that he needs.
Whichever one you end up with will have an amazing home from all I have read in this thread and others I have come across in my researching :)
Is there a baby in particular you are looking at or are you meaning you will just start trying to find one?
I look forward to seeing your little one :)
I completely agree with you on this, Sorry about the huge disappointment, It sucks when that happens, and Yes I hope the dragon will end up going to a good home, but any dragon you will get will soon be living the awesome luxury life.
Gormagon":2a4awez5 said:
Looks like I'll be going to get a baby this time. All of the resources in this area have been exhausted. All I have for that lady was a phone number and, she pulled the add yesterday before I could get any other info so either she is avoiding me because someone else bought it or she dropped her phone in the pooper, either way, I'm done unless she calls before I get the new baby one!!!
Well that sucks. :? I hate it when the seller agrees to sell it to you but then switches to someone else because they offered more money or something. :? But if you do get a baby, It's awesome, I love all my beardies, but Raising Rocket has been amazing, He is such a sweet little guy. View media item 60405 Rocket the day we got him, super tiny and adorable. View media item 60622 Then the big guy hanging out Being the king of the place. ?

Good luck on the search!!! :blob5:

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Ya, you would have to be VERY serious about raising one at that cost....WOW!!!! Hope you have a great job!!![/quote]

We are pretty lucky as I get to stay home and homeschool our four children so Marlow is pretty lucky to have many people home all day with him - I think secretively he hangs for the times the kids are at hobbies and sports so he gets a break from us haha!
And we use a lot of repashy grub pie as a chunk of our staple which is going extremely well so I’m really impressed with it

Will you still choose from the names you were choosing from? I reeeally love the name Gus!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
He is SO tiny and adorable!!! :D :love10: :D

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
HippieLizards":35a66cay said:
He is SO tiny and adorable!!! :D :love10: :D
Ya, you ain't kidd'n after having Peaches, this one looks like an ant in comparison!!!!! :lol: :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
VERY true Lol! Peaches looked like a beast compared to little Charlie. Lol. :lol:

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Gormagon":myyx2upf said:
MarlowAndMe":myyx2upf said:
Oh nice :)! I wish it was easy here to get them. In my region there was only one baby in the past year
We drove 3 hours to get our boy. There are a couple of babies 4hours away but I can’t go in there and support the conditions. 8 hours from me it is a bit easy to get them though. Then again, they are very expensive here at $750 nzd and the bugs for them are $1 a bug at cheapest so there are less impulse buys here which is good for the dragons.
Ya, you would have to be VERY serious about raising one at that cost....WOW!!!! Hope you have a great job!!!

$750 for a pet lizard will only get serious (knowledgeable buyers or VERY RICH buyers). Less chance of it being an impulse buy unless the buyer is filthy rich and had more money than brains.
Could be the lady decided she couldn't part with him after-all , I know I'd never part with any of my 4 scaley children.

Have you looked into using the ladies name and phone number and doing a reverse search through the telecom provider , ie ask them for their address , other linked numbers & email since you already have their name and number.

I did this when I was threatening anonymous prank calls and got the address of the caller which I provided to the cops (the calls stopped , I bet they got a surprise when they received a visit from a cop to their front door and were asked to "please explain why".

A hatchling is a better option for you anyway IMHO , they are much more needy and lots more fun and much more "keep you on your toes" pets , and you will be able rear it to have great tight bond and be sure of it's history.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
kingofnobbys":1s8zmigz said:
A hatchling is a better option for you anyway IMHO , they are much more needy and lots more fun and much more "keep you on your toes" pets , and you will be able rear it to have great tight bond and be sure of it's history.
Yes, it will be great knowing exactly how he/she was brought up.

What a cutie! Sorry you had to deal with the emotional ride that lady took you on! I had been searching for months to find just the right one and my new baby comes tomorrow!! I have had that same beardie size hole in my heart since my Girl Baby passes a few years ago. I wanted to really take my time this time and get the morph I wanted. I have a Hypo Zero leatherback on the way!!! Whoo hoo!! I will have my very own Falcore the white luck dragon!

Not many people in my circle understand my obsession and love for these little guys, it’s nice to have a place where people rejoice with you over a new lizard! I’m happy for you and it will be fun seeing how he grows!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's too bad you weren't able to connect with the rescue. I hope he found his way to a good home. I'm glad Charlie is with you though and will have a great life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom