is this okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanutlolz

Original Poster
AHBD":23vbs2np said:
I just skipped through the video but it looks really good from what I saw.
Okay because I just wanted to make sure the material is okay and stuff like that before I made it a for sure plan

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Post it in the enclosure forum or the DIY. But I'm sure if the material is safe for the tegus it's safe for a beardie. You wouldn't use the wood chips of course or the plants.

Peanutlolz

Original Poster
AHBD":8701tql7 said:
Post it in the enclosure forum or the DIY. But I'm sure if the material is safe for the tegus it's safe for a beardie. You wouldn't use the wood chips of course or the plants.
Yes of course I'm probably gonna use tile or repti carpet and can I move it to that section?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I guess you can just copy/paste this one or start a new thread on the other forum. It's O.K if it's on 2 forums, will get more vies + maybe more replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That looks like a nice size. I'd put a vent on the lower end of the cool side and upper end of the warm side to allow for some good ventilation. I'd also put a T5 UVB fixture next to the basking light on the basking side. I agree with using tile or repticarpet as a substrate. Some vinyl flooring might work as well as long as traction doesn't become a problem.

Peanutlolz

Original Poster
CooperDragon":3d6xe0y7 said:
That looks like a nice size. I'd put a vent on the lower end of the cool side and upper end of the warm side to allow for some good ventilation. I'd also put a T5 UVB fixture next to the basking light on the basking side. I agree with using tile or repticarpet as a substrate. Some vinyl flooring might work as well as long as traction doesn't become a problem.
Okay thank you will put vents lower on cooler side higher on hot side. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom