Sexing Smaug!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane2208

Hi all

We've had Smaug two months now and she is approximately eight months old. My son guessed she was a girl because she was so pretty!! However I took some pics before bath time earlier and I think she might be a he - am I right?

Thanks
91487-5635181544.jpg
91487-5628514257.jpg
91487-1875030259.jpg

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
you can report your own post as in the wrong discussion and a moderator can move it for you.

PS you have a very pretty little boy :wink:

Lane2208

Original Poster
Thank you, I've reported it for the mods to move. Smaug is happy to pose, but didn't like me photographing under the tail, that was the best out of a bad bunch! We think he's gorgeous ?

Your dragon is so handsome! Smaug looks strong and healthy, keep up the good work :) Smaug is lucky to have a good owner like you.

As for the sex, I believe he is a male. The two vertical ovals protruding out a bit above the cloaca is how I can tell. Hope this helped!

Lane2208

Original Poster
Lol - 50/50 chance and guessed wrong!!!! Will have to get used to calling him a boy.

He's our first dragon and it's nice to hear he's looking well - my son spent about a year doing research before we got him and he's such a great character, we all love him.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Wait til hormones kick in and he becomes a uberhorny teenage boy beardie .... LOL ... nothing on the floor will be safe from him ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom