Aurora and Leo ...Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to start a thread with updates. I know I need to update.. I have 1 more final tomorrow. So there will be lots of updates and lots of pictures.

If you did not see my introduction thread... this is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch, sister to the infamous Bligg! Mommy and daddy are Ms. Tiggs and PVT Blaze!

With that, she has been doing ok.. She likes diving in my tub! We had a little set back with something but that is all set. Aurora also got a new brother, who isn't really mine, more like my boyfriends. His name is Helios or Leo for short. :)

Ok updating later someone bother me to update because if no one brings up my thread I forget.. :banghead:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hi Rachel! How is Aurora?? Her, Fiona and Belle have their 5 month b-days on Thursday! I'm gonna give them a special b-day salad with fruit and silkworms!

AmyUK

Hatchling Member
Congratulations on the arrival of Aurora, have seen her in introductions - she is lovely! :D

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you.. photobucket is being a crap right now.. I couldn't get my photos uploaded. :(

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
DSC_0196.jpg

She's falling aparttt!!! Oh no!!

She loves sitting underneath the running water..
DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0211-1.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

She's already got me trained.. she trys to get out, so she can dive in. And she's learned that if it looks like she's falling asleep in the bath.. which she does.. I'll take her out. Ok I'm exaggerating a bit lol.

She loves just hanging her back legs anywhere..
DSC_0215.jpg

She's in the middle of a tummy shed right now. More pictures later.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Aww she's so sweet Rachel. Lilly has tried jumping back into the back from my hand before, but it's always been a couple of feet of a jump, so there's no way I would let her! Maybe I'll try lower.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Thanks Rachel for the update! :D

I love the bath pic's and her little peely beard. :love5:

Looks like she is getting alittle bit of orange on her face...she looks good...an of course I'm going to say she's absolutely adorable. :mrgreen:

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
My boyfriend has commandered her.. he's sleeping with her and his new addition.. I think he comes over for them now.. not even for me!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Bellalee":a8550 said:
My boyfriend has commandered her.. he's sleeping with her and his new addition.. I think he comes over for them now.. not even for me!

I swear to you, Tyson has saved our relationship more times than I can count. I'm sure Brian couldn't even begin to tell you the number of times I told him "If it wasn't for Tyson, this would be the last straw and we'd be over!". He asked me why I love him and I tell him "because I wouldn't get to see Tysonny if I didn't" :lol: . We've been dating forever though, this is our dynamic before anyone tells me what a horrible person I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom