SCARLETTs THREAD! Updated Pics 11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Atrax! :D She weighs about 22-23g now.. The scale kept going between the two..lol She's about 8 1/2 inches long.. She's getting big :lol:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
LovetheBeardie":21rr8zep said:
Thanks Atrax! :D She weighs about 22-23g now.. The scale kept going between the two..lol She's about 8 1/2 inches long.. She's getting big :lol:

That's cool :D :D It's awesome watching them grow. :)
I've just weighed and measured Ziggy, I'll post "results" in Ziggy's pic thread. :blob5:

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Eating her veggies like a good little dragon lol
f4726916.jpg

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Ziggy is at the same stage of tail shedding as Scarlett is, he even has the same amount of shed dangling off the same spot on his tail. :shock: LOL
Cool pic, hope she sheds without any problems. :)

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Atrax":23utuccc said:
Ziggy is at the same stage of tail shedding as Scarlett is, he even has the same amount of shed dangling off the same spot on his tail. :shock: LOL
Cool pic, hope she sheds without any problems. :)

Ha thats funny! This is her second shed since I've had her.. She was shedding when I got her and finished.. And I knew it wouldn't be long before her tail shed b/c it's grown a lot in the last week or so.. :blob5:

oh, shedding is the worst for OCD people. I just want to pick it off, but can't---of course.
Beautiful photo progressions of Scarlett. :mrgreen:

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Ok so it's bad weather here.. FREEZING! So what better thing to do besides take more pics of Scarlett! lol

Computer time... Apple's next MacBook promo pic.. lol
2ae05b40.jpg

Checkin out the web..
f5cb11ca.jpg

dff0bc8e.jpg

AND........ THE GREAT GET AWAY..LOL
fdd0ac62.jpg

ROFL at the door picture. Scarlett's like-- "I sneak...jo0 kan nawt C meh!" :lol:
And by the way... where in bejesus did you get that hammock? I want one for Zeusy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom