*RAZZLE*NewPics~8-25 NO! All previous pics are GONE. *sigh*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hi Deb!

Thank you! He is certainly feeling much better now that the meds are over :) His back actually shed the other day! It has been over 2 months since his last shed...

He really just lost interest in the dubia b/c he would eat all worms other than silks and reptis. But I don't mind putting the dubia in front of him on his basking spot a few times if it will remind him that dubia are *tasty*! LOL But I will only do that for so long LOL A few days or so.

When he got hungry this afternoon, he ate some greens and squash rather than the dubia lol. I never in a million years thought I would be wishing it was the other way around :mrgreen:

Yes, that is a volcano. When my son and I saw it in the petstore...we just looked at each other and grabbed for it LOL We thought he would love climbing on it, and he does :)

So how is your gang doing? I will have time to get back over to your thread later today so I think I will find out that way :)

Have you posted more pics lately? I love the pics lol.

Thank you again!
Sherri

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":1rjwpiah said:
Oh MY! Razzle is one good looking dragon! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

He is such a sweetie! ALWAYS wants out of his viv :shock:
But...he is not in anyway spoiled. Not even a little bit...just ask Diane, she will tell you so :laughhard: Bwahahaha! NOT

~Sherri

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Sherri,
I just had to drop in and say I'm so glad that Raz is doing better and also that he looks absolutely amazing! What a little looker! I especially like the close up of his eye and pretty face.

-M

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Razzle says 'Thank you very much, you are very kind' :mrgreen:

We were really worried there for a while, but he is turning a corner...just needs to start eating his dubia like a piggy on his own and we will feel much better!

How is Norris doing these days? Have you taken any recent pics of him yet?
How about his salad...is he showing any interest yet? Trust me, that one can take time. Razz is 4mo and JUST starting eating greens!

Oh, I love the pic of your cats! I miss mine terribly, but they had long happy lives :)

Thanks again M!
~Sherri

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Sherri,
I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply. Is Raz eating his Dubia on his own now? I'm so glad he is doing better!
Norris seemed like he was doing better, too but he lost two grams and that is a fifth of his body weight right now. Is there an icon for -stress- ?
Thank you on behalf of the kitties, they know they are beautiful and love to flaunt it. Off to try and entice Norris again. Take care

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
reptar2011":6atowixv said:
ahh!! :mrgreen: Razzle is adorableeeee! i love the doggie pics :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thank you so much!

I don't know why I did not get notice of your post....hmm, likely I accidentally deleted it :roll:

Yea, we love our Haley! She is such a sweetheart around other critters...although you can't see him but our son is right there :mrgreen:

Thanks again,
~Sherri

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Why did you make the pictures invisible?!

How come I can't see any pictures in your post above me sherri?!!?
:dontknow:

-Brandon

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":3bb1uzsp said:
Why did you make the pictures invisible?!

How come I can't see any pictures in your post above me sherri?!!?
:dontknow:

-Brandon

OK, I know it is *ON*!! I just did not have a chance to annoy you yet today Branodn. But the time is coming...The gauntlet has been thrown and I will reign as champ....I guess that will leave you as...what? chump? Bwahahaha :mrgreen:

********pst...BranDON....go to page 2 LOLOL*********

~Sherri

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Those are 5 days old!! Unacceptable Sherri! Unacceptable.

:twisted:

Pictures now before a riot ensues! :mrgreen:

-Braandon

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":19m87qdx said:
Those are 5 days old!! Unacceptable Sherri! Unacceptable.

:twisted:

Pictures now before a riot ensues! :mrgreen:

-Braandon

Just for fun...BranDON, *clears throat*...exactly HOW LONG DID WE WAIT FOR PICS OF NAUGHTICA ANN??? Prey tell OH trouble maker~~~~~~~~

~Sherri~~~did you see that??? I KNOW how to spell MY name.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Just because I do it doesn't mean you should!

Just like how i typo my name, doesn't mean you should :p

-Bee are aa in dee oh in!!!!

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardednoob":37ebw2ji said:
Raz! He is so handsome. Hornworm juice just adds to his cuteness. :wink:

Awww, thank you! Yes, that was it. I thought it would be a cuter pic with hornworm juice all over his face :mrgreen: haha. I don't feel like such a bad slave now :blob5:

~Sherri

MissT

BD.org Addict
Here you are, Sherri! I had been wondering where you had got to!!!!!! :D

Now, more pics please!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom