Norris Notes - Two years already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Today is Norris' two year 'birthday' with us. Hard to believe so much time has gone by!
I took pictures of his birthday salad and his new toys. Yes, I know...no pictures yet. I can't find the camera cords!?! Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can find one that works at Radio Shack.

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Norris spent his birthday lounging and looking regal (except when he was stuffing his face!) Today, however, he is curled up under his log having a day off. I don't know if it was the fireworks or the fact that it is 106F and raining outside!!! In Vegas...so much for dry heat!? Completely unexpected weather and the sudden drop in pressure and slight change in humidity might be throwing him into a "hide" mood. His viv is at 30% humidity which is quite a bit higher than usual. Temps are normal, we have to bring down his lighting for summer but we manage to keep it about the same every day. Thank goodness for dimmer switches!

I can't believe it's been two years. There were times where I was afraid he wouldn't make it in those first few months.
-carrie

EDIT:
I just wanted to let folks know Norris is still doing great and I still can't find the camera cords. I'm starting to think that we must have left them in California when we visited.
We are all okay but I've had to go back for my shoulder and back (from the accident) shots helped but it's a daily thing.
Norris is already thinking about his holiday outfits...or dubia. I'm sure it is one of the two.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
WOW, 2 years, time sure goes fast! And yes, change in the barometric pressure can cause them to hide, mine do that, too. So congrats, he did make it and I can't wait to see pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom