Not open for further replies.

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
ashesc212":4637f said:
DaveDragon":4637f said:
ashesc212":4637f said:
DaveDragon":4637f said:
I just noticed one with a bear face in its neck!
That is so neat!
He'll probably be at the White Plains show on 11/30! A friend (who breeds Bearded Dragons) is working on getting us some space on one of her friends tables so we can sell the hatchlings!

That's pretty cool. You'd be selective about who gets to take them though, right? I know that's awful to say but I'd be really worried because I know people walk in and buy animals without knowing the first thing about them and then don't take care of them...okay, maybe that is paranoia but I'm just saying.
We selected you!! :mrgreen: Actually you guys are great! We couldn't of asked for better first customers!!

I think with the cost of them, and not too many people knowing what they are, there will be a small group of people interested. These aren't $20 "throw away" pets.

But, you've got a good point!

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah I always feel terrible for the reptiles that just get picked up for cheap and used as someone's decoration for a week. You have a good point as well though ...

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
This may be the last week to get one!!! A friend has gotten us some space on a table at next Sunday's reptile show. She's spreading the work with the dealers and I expect we will sell a few (or more!) of them. We're going to hold back 4 or 5 and trade 1 with wil to get a semi-unrelated breeding pair for 3 years from now. Once we're sure of the sex we'll sell a couple of the holdbacks. There's no guarantee will have any next year.

Anyone who was thinking of getting one should make their decision now, or risk there not being any available in a week.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Michele,

Are you getting a Tegu? I would love to, but don't have the room right now....
Maybe sometime.
They are georgeous!

Tracie

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Some new pics.

This is the "X" Blue. He was sold on Sunday.
IMG_1452_.jpg

IMG_1500_.jpg

IMG_1457_.jpg

IMG_1459_.jpg

IMG_1463_.jpg

IMG_1470_.jpg

IMG_1492_.jpg

I had a hard time taking close up pics in the tank. They kept coming up to the camera!!
IMG_1493_.jpg

IMG_1497_.jpg

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Drache613":ebfd1 said:
Hello Michele,

Maybe sometime.
They are georgeous!

Tracie
I would love to,but Jojo wouldnt like having to share "mommy" with anyone or anything :lol:
I'm a "one-lizard woman" :mrgreen:

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
puppytoes72":0b304 said:
Drache613":0b304 said:
Hello Michele,

Maybe sometime.
They are georgeous!

Tracie
I would love to,but Jojo wouldnt like having to share "mommy" with anyone or anything :lol:
You say that now, but you never know!!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
DaveDragon":bdaf2 said:
puppytoes72":bdaf2 said:
Drache613":bdaf2 said:
Hello Michele,

Maybe sometime.
They are georgeous!

Tracie
You say that now, but you never know!!
:mrgreen: :wink:

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
A Tegu is what I had been looking into when I adopted Tiantha. LOL Hence now haveing two. Space....:)

The Tegu isn't well known but I don't care what animals you are breeding its important that you screen your people.

:)

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Tiantha":8ac71 said:
The Tegu isn't well known but I don't care what animals you are breeding its important that you screen your people.

:)
A $300 lizard isn't something people buy on a whim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom