Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
wigglesworth":aee47 said:
any more photos?? :D
please :blob5:
I'll try to take some tomorrow. I wish I had taken some video of them chasing and eating crickets yesterday. It was hilarious!!! The "runt" was stalking a cricket and took a few tries to catch it. Then he gets up on his back legs and swinging the cricket all around! He looked like Godzilla!!! Very funny!

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
DaveDragon":ef5f7 said:
Then he gets up on his back legs and swinging the cricket all around! He looked like Godzilla!!! Very funny!

LOL!!! I think you need to get video! Oh my gosh, I can just imagine!

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
lol i can just imagine :lol:

yoshi sometimes shakes her head franticly when she's caught something she looks like she's trying to shake her prey to death, but that sounds even more comical

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
wigglesworth":1fca9 said:
lol i can just imagine :lol:

yoshi sometimes shakes her head franticly when she's caught something she looks like she's trying to shake her prey to death, but that sounds even more comical
Actually, it makes sense!! The Mother Blue shakes her rats apart!!

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Just to let everyone know - Dave's tegus look fabulous!! I saw them in person with my own eyes and they are beautiful. He has a wonderful family and reptile clan. =)

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
ashesc212":bbcb9 said:
Just to let everyone know - Dave's tegus look fabulous!! I saw them in person with my own eyes and they are beautiful. He has a wonderful family and reptile clan. =)
Thanks!! We were glad to have you!! We enjoy showing off the zoo.

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
mmmmm....nice pics!

I apparently never got to the end of your sig and was surprised by the JCPs.

MY oh my your Suri is pretty! Do they look better as they get older? I feel like the babies I see never have the amazing contrast going on that yours does...

And Dave.. I just want to add... I hate you and am insanely jealous and now I want more snakes and I blame you! :D

Oh- one last thing- umm.. where the BRB pics at?!

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
zimbabwepegasus":12dd8 said:
mmmmm....nice pics!

MY oh my your Suri is pretty! Do they look better as they get older? I feel like the babies I see never have the amazing contrast going on that yours does...

And Dave.. I just want to add... I hate you and am insanely jealous and now I want more snakes and I blame you! :D

It's a Coastal Carpet. The get bigger than the Jungles. He's about 2 years old and I'd guess over 6ft already!

The Suri doesn't have a bright red tail but he is fairly clean (not alot of spots). Hopefully he stays that way when he gets older.

I almost bought a cool reduced pattern BP last week. It has some partial stripes too!!!

Bindy is the BRB. I had her out last night for a few minutes.

I need to take new pics of ALL of them.

I was thinking yesterday that we don't have a Blood Python! :wink: I think it's interesting to have a few different Boas & Pythons.

I need to build a 4ft x 2ft front opening rack to house most of the snakes in one place. We have tanks EVERYWHERE!!!

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
album name Bindy

what type of lizard is Turbo?

JCPs?? Jungle Carpet python?? am confused am i missing something, they have a coastal

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
wigglesworth":00a5f said:
what type of lizard is Turbo?
He is a Blue Tailed Gliding Lizard, I think. It's capable of teleportation!!! It's THAT FAST!!!!! It's in a little tank next to my wife's side of the bed. He DOES NOT get taken out! The Tokay has seen much more time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom