My New Addition To The Family(Updated Pic's 12/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
:lol: HaHa I can see his spartan personality in the pics already I can see why you have been calling him that.Well I guess you have no choice but to bow down to the master :wink:

Vicky

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
It's hard to believe that he has me so whipped an it hasn't even
been 2 weeks yet. :laughing6:
He has it mastered at only 10 weeks old. :lol:

Barbara

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
So "Private Blaze" it is!

100_4610.jpg

100_4595.jpg

100_4596.jpg

100_4591.jpg

100_4609.jpg

Barbara

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
I love the name, "Private Blaze"............ I had asked on your other site............. where you got him............. his colors are so beautiful, thank-you for sharing.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
rexrocks101":816f0 said:
whats the point in putting a wash cloth ovet your bd does it make them go to sleep

Beardie burritos are perfect for the quiet time just before
lights out/bedtime.
Some treat their beardies as just a lizard, some as a cool reptile, mine are my little puppies.
Are your referring to this pic?

fresnowitte":816f0 said:
And Begging To Stay Up Late
100_4345.jpg

If your not referring to this pic please explain. :)

Barbara

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I love the name "Private Blaze" and he is just so adorable. :p The contrast of the white and yellow is absolutely amazing. What a cutie. :love5: It would be very hard to refuse him of anything, especially hugs & kisses. :p

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-You Diane! :D

Now you've just got to see him after another shed. This pic is after spending about 15 minutes outside.
Just look at how colored up he gets.
100_4740.jpg

This pic is for DiAnn (Irwin's Mom) :D Here he is in the container you mailed him to me in. :mrgreen:

100_4771.jpg

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom