My New Addition To The Family(Updated Pic's 12/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Barbara,

What a cutie pie! He is a lucky little spoiled boy already! :D
Enjoy him. He doesn't look stressed, at all, & has already settled in quite nicely.

Tracie

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Kirby and Jason, I love your sense of humor guys! :laughhard: :laughing6:
DiAnn had Live Animal written all over the box you couldn't miss it.

Thank-you beardie osk if I continue to breed, most likely. :wink: :)
This little guy and RD would make pretty babies.
RD tends to have babies with a copper color outlining the markings.
So they could make some pretty ones I think.

Thank-you Tracie!

He was awake long before the lights went on this morning, starring out the window.
Also I forgot to mention that he loves rep-cal beardie pellets.
That's a first for me, all of mine only take one bit then they won't touch them anymore.

Barbara

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
fresnowitte- He was awake long before the lights went on this morning, starring out the window.

aww, i just love that. it's so adorable to think that hes just up waiting for you greet him.

:sleepy2: i wish mine was like that :roll: : LA-ZY.... hehe.

cant wait to hear more, feel free to send me a private message if something is added or a new thread is created :wink: .

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Here's a few pic's from today. As you can see he has made himself quite comfortable. :lol:

Just like one of the kids already. :lol:

Lazy!
100_4338.jpg

Always Hungry!
100_4329.jpg

And Begging To Stay Up Late
100_4345.jpg

Barbara

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
What great pictures, Barbara! And not a bit of stress on that baby, so adjusted already!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I love baby burrito's :wink:

sandyvern

Hatchling Member
Enjoying your little one still I see :D Did you name him yet? (I saw someone ask...but didn't see an answer). It is so great that he eats so well. Mine will eat his crickets or worms...but only once in awhile picks at his salad.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He'd so sweet Barbara. Looks like he has adapted very well & is enjoying all the spoiling he's getting. That's one heck of a shed, bet he'll feel better when that's all done. :p

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
aww, i love the new colors. so fresh and vibrant. i especially like the one of his head, that must be so itchy. he'll be so happy to get it over with i suspect.

i too came home to find my dragon shedding his head(you were right about the discoloration)... that must be the reason he hasn't been eating as much lately.

again i love the pics, such a cutie :love5: !

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you everyone! He is just adorable and what a personallity. I'm still waiting for the body and tail to shed, by the way he looks it should be within a couple of days. :)

No I haven't settled on a name yet. My son Richard an I wanted to name him Sarg, because he has little military stripes on his biceps.
But my husband having been in the military said no-way because he only has Private stripes. :lol:

Barbara

beardie_bub

Hatchling Member
Oh Barbara, He is gorgeous. A belated congatulations to you both, to you for having such a lovely natured boy in your life and to him for going to possibly the best beardy home in the world.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
vickson420":ac87c said:
Do we have a name for the little cutie yet?Did I miss it somewhere in the post?
We have been calling him "Private Blaze" but this is subject to change. :lol:
As his personality is really starting to become apparent, he's quite the character. :laughing6: :love5:
He's already quite the beardie master if you know what I mean. :wink: :whip: :whip: :laughing6:

Thank-you beardie_bub! :D

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom