My "My-my(s)" Myah found a home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall I wag my tail and fetch that ball? No. This will not do. I think I'll sit and bask awhile, maybe all day through. Is that yarn? A funny thing. So fuzzy soft and round. Chase it? No. I will not go. There's crickets to be found! I will not sing a pretty tune. I will not bounce and hop. And if I get too tired, it's anywhere I'll plop. But please my person, mom of mine, or my daddy dear, Remember when you're gone away, I still wait right here. I love my bath, our cuddle time, you're more then just a face. Please don't ever give me to an unfamiliar place. I need you and I'll try to show how great that I can be. Even though, you may not know, if I'm he or she. Have some faith. You'll earn my trust, I swear with all my heart. It's plain to see and clear to me, here's our fresh new start.

(Inspired by a very loved little dragon.)

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
(1st I eat my veggies. My Veggies!!! :D)

(Then I hide here. No I haven't seen your hat mom. 8) )

(Then mommy says bedtime :wink: )

(I falled out da bed again, but Froggy save me... :D )

Tonja

BD.org Addict
to cute...she will learn to stay in bed..glad she loves her mr froggy lol...that last pic is so cute so it the first one...her hides good in your hat

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL! :lol: Thanks I just love taking pictures and Myah makes it so easy with her crazy cuteness! :D

jewl495

Juvie Member
She's sweet! The pic of her over the greens is hilarious.....I love how they always seem to rearrange their greens to their floor. You caught her in the act! :lol: Kratos does this all the time. Then he eats the crunchy ones under his basking light.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
jewl495":1bvszvzu said:
She's sweet! The pic of her over the greens is hilarious.....I love how they always seem to rearrange their greens to their floor. You caught her in the act! Kratos does this all the time. Then he eats the crunchy ones under his basking light.
Aw, I wish Myah cleaned up the crunchy salad bits. It's gotta be fresh and crisp. Nothing wilted or dried. :roll: She's such a girl! LOL! :lol:
JangoMom":1bvszvzu said:
Awww.. she's so cute and takes great pics!
Thank you. Her color always shows for some reason. I'd love to take credit, but the truth is that she's just photogenic. :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Behold! The mysteries of the universe unraveled! Within this complex sententce lays Myah's deepest inner thoughts! (Quotations added by mom :wink: )
"sssssssssssssssssssuu8+" Are you not amazed!? :D Ok, I decided to put Myah's love for my laptop to good use. I set up her thread then waited. I did not put Myah on the keys. It took her all of 30 seconds for her to snuggle up to the computer, showing up mom. (I have no idea how to make a plus sign!) LOL! :lol: Oh, Myah, I think the above code is BD for 'I win this round!' LOL! :lol:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
And now... For my frog impersonation!!! :lol:

(I love my nom, noms! :D )

I have started to feed Myah after I get home from work rather then before I go. The goal is to get her to make her messes later in the day in the hope of potty training. This is day #3 (started last week) As you can see, I have one HUNGERY baby by the time I get home! (home around 3pm :wink: ) I couldn't help but take a photo of her enthusiasm! Now, if she was only that excited to see me! LOL! :lol:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Dooter":1umq6ht2 said:
Good gravy that girl is crazy about her salads!
LOL! :lol: I know I'm super lucky to have a veggie lover. :D I actually feel kinna bad for posting her salad shots, as I know some people have a ruff time getting their babies to eat greens. :oops:

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
morphmom":3n4b3547 said:
Dooter":3n4b3547 said:
Good gravy that girl is crazy about her salads!
LOL! :lol: I know I'm super lucky to have a veggie lover. :D I actually feel kinna bad for posting her salad shots, as I know some people have a ruff time getting their babies to eat greens. :oops:

No no, it's good! They are such good pics - she looks SO HAPPY to be eating them, I love it! :love5:

If I were to manage to get a pic of Stella eating her salad, it would be her giving it a half-@ssed attempt like "Well, there's no more bugs left, and I'm not a girl who likes to turn down food, so while I'm down here I might as well gag some of this down..."

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Dooter":8t3lbye1 said:
No no, it's good! They are such good pics - she looks SO HAPPY to be eating them, I love it!
Thank you :D I must admit, I'm really happy to see her eat when she still has Coccidia. Still waiting for my disinfectant. Come on BD.Co! I can't wait to get her healthy again! I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say Stella still has an appetite? :wink:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I ordered some disinfectant also....website said that they had a shipment lost 2 weeks ago and they are apparantly waiting on it...hope its not our disinfectant

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Tonja":3ll77cyr said:
I ordered some disinfectant also....website said that they had a shipment lost 2 weeks ago and they are apparantly waiting on it...hope its not our disinfectant
Oh no! I hope not! It's the only darn thing that works safely! :shock:

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
morphmom":mmc6wbhd said:
Thank you :D I must admit, I'm really happy to see her eat when she still has Coccidia. Still waiting for my disinfectant. Come on BD.Co! I can't wait to get her healthy again! I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say Stella still has an appetite? :wink:

I really hope it arrives quickly for you! It makes cleaning so much easier. I feel really feel like when I do another round of treatment on Stella and keep cleaning with the Pro cleaner, we'll have coccidia kicked for good.

And yep, she definitely still has her appetite thru the coccidia. We're up to 391 grams as of this evening. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom