My "My-my(s)" Myah found a home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall I wag my tail and fetch that ball? No. This will not do. I think I'll sit and bask awhile, maybe all day through. Is that yarn? A funny thing. So fuzzy soft and round. Chase it? No. I will not go. There's crickets to be found! I will not sing a pretty tune. I will not bounce and hop. And if I get too tired, it's anywhere I'll plop. But please my person, mom of mine, or my daddy dear, Remember when you're gone away, I still wait right here. I love my bath, our cuddle time, you're more then just a face. Please don't ever give me to an unfamiliar place. I need you and I'll try to show how great that I can be. Even though, you may not know, if I'm he or she. Have some faith. You'll earn my trust, I swear with all my heart. It's plain to see and clear to me, here's our fresh new start.

(Inspired by a very loved little dragon.)

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
So, I realize I haven't been around much. There's been quite a few hiccups on my path of life. I'm fine, everyone's well, it seems to be a case of "when it rains, it pours" :roll: I'm doing everything I can to move to the city next year. I'm so very desperate to get outta this one horse town that I'll move to an apartment if needs be. Then continue to save from there.
-Here's one of the issues: It actually costs less to buy a trailer home then it does to rent. BUT, you can't mortgage them. This means, you need a loan. My credit is excellent but I can't carry a loan that size because I don't make enough with variable working hours. My hubby makes good money but his credit is damaged! :banghead: So, I may be able to carry the loan with my hubby as a co-signer. If not, it's game over. Stress! It's keeping me hopping! LOL! :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It's the same out here, can't get a mortgage on a trailer home, hopefully between the two of you, you'll be able to finance it and get out of where you are. Where is the trailer home?

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
The trailer home is in St. Catherines. About 30mins from where I am now. There's quite a few that will take 5% down. I have that already. People want to work with us but it's my hubby's credit/student loans and my unpredictable working schedule that keeps tripping us up. :roll: The most frustrating part, is that we make enough money to be able to afford what we want/need.
-I'm selling Sara (my standard poodle) It wasn't an easy decision but she's 3 years old now. People want young dogs. I can't take her where we want to go unless she wants to be locked up for 10hrs a day. I want her to find a good home with loving adults, preferably retired. She's so sweet and gentle. Curled up but an older woman's feet would just be heaven to her.
It'll work out, I'm just frustrated. I'm very tired of renting. I want so much more for my daughter.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
I hope you manage to figure it out as well. Money is tight on my end too between the new vivs and what I need to save up for... Well over $6200... Ugh.

I know that it's tough, but I'm sure you're making the right decision with Sarah and that she'll appreciate it. Good luck finding her a wonderful home. :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you. It's my goal to find her the perfect family. A calm, quiet, loving home. :wink:
-Well! I weighed little miss Myah about 10mins ago. Right after her bath and right after she had messed. I put a book on top of the scale, then zeroed it out so all of Myah was on the scale this time, and guess how much that little girl weighs! Ready...She went from 317 grams from 1 year ago to....*drum roll* 472.5!!! :shock: I dang near fell over! I weighed her about 3 times, checking the scale, turning it on and off, making sure I had tared it out and it all came back the same! I can't believe it! She only wants to eat every other day! She never eats a lot! She's an average sized girl now! :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I'm still in shock! :shock: I can't wait to weigh Mylo tonight and see where he's at. I just LOVE my scale! :blob5:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Mylo is now...54.7 grams! :blob5: He just won't slow down! I keep finding bits of shed but I've only caught him shedding once. I keep counting and checking his little toes to make sure all is well. 10 teeny little fingers and toes all still there! :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Myah took you by surprise! She weights more than Didi now, , he's 460, which is great. It's amazing how they can increase their weight without eating a whole lot. And Mylo, sweet boy, he's going to be HUGE when he's full grown. They both love you, I can tell. I loved the pic of Myah in the mirror, not annoyed with that mirror dragon at all, so sweet.

I'm sorry to hear you're having to sell Sara, but you're right, it's not fair for her to be alone for 10 hours a day, hope you find the perfect family for her. And I'm crossing my fingers that you get the trailer that you want, it would be so great to own something!

Keep us all posted, k?

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you Deb. I'll keep everyone updated :wink:
Well! It seems Myah and Mylo reached Web Site status! :blob5: I got an E-mail from Annie Brenner (The Worm Lady) asking if she could use one of the testimonials I had posted here about her product. I of course said yes and wrote her up another so she could choose what ever one suited her needs. I then made up to photo's for her just for fun and...She put them on her site!!! Mylo and Myah are both on the first page right below her own handsome BD Beastie!
It was so nice of her! I teared up having seen it!
Here's the photo's I made:

And here's the link to her site!
http://thewormlady.yolasite.com/

It was a really nice pick me up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom