I think Zeus is constipated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikem

Original Poster
bayoupig5":3453jryc said:
I would toss the eggs, she (now confirmed), may or may no re-act, but they will start to go bad.
Give her extra calcium now, as the eggs take alot of the calcuim from their systems, and get her lots of UVB.

WOW...What a shock :shock: , but glad to hear your dragon is otherwise ok. :D

Thanks bayoupig5 for your response. I threw the eggs away last night, i don't think she even noticed which was good.

I feel so bad because when SHE was digging her hole outside this past weekend i kept moving her away because i didn't want her to inadvertently eat some of the soil. She kept going back down to her hole, and i kept putting her back on the deck! I FEEL LIKE SUCH A BAD PARENT KNOWING NOW WHY SHE WAS DIGGING!!!

She would always lick my hand when i would put it in front of her and as of the past few days she won't lick me! I think she hates me for not letting her dig her hole!

I have been giving her extra calcium and letting her bask outside for as long as she wants so i know she's getting enough UVB.

I am so glad the eggs didn't bind in her tummy and kill her which is what i now know can happen!

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Please don't feel like a bad parent. You were doing your best at the time. You can't hold yourself accountable for things you do not know.You did the right thing by coming here for help, which is what great parents do. She is probably just a bit tired, and will be licking your hand again in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaineyPoo
Top Bottom