Cherri-New Pics 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Lance and Barb! She is quite the cutie. I actually have a few more new pics of her, but yeah, stinking photobucket wouldn't load them right! I'd get to a certain pointed and it'd freeze up! I had gotten one with her in mid-arm wave, really pretty cool, can't get the damn thing to load! :evil: Gave up on it, but I'll try to get it loaded later.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sandy photobucket does the same thing to me...might get one or even 3 of the pic's transfered then freezes my computer before finishing. It really doesn't seem to matter if I try to load one at a time or a group. I have to shut down my Internet Explore and reopen. I really is much a pain in the ars. :angry5:

Good luck to us both today on that as I'd like to see that arm wave pic. :)
An it would be nice to post all...well some anyways of the darn pic's I've taken in the past several weeks.

fez09

Extreme Poster
She's definately lookin sexy Sandy! Hope to see the other pic, I can never get one of an arm wave!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Hey guys, try photobucket on something other than internet explorer. I haven't had any problems like I was since I switched to google chrome.

Photobucket also behaves well on Firefox, I've never had problems.

Cherri is stunning! I love those little white spots on her beard, she looks like a spikey strawberry!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Katrina and flyinglime! I hadn't thought of it, but yeah, I like the spikey strawberry reference! LOL

Barb, every time I get on photobucket I get locked up! I swear that site hates me! LOL Sara, I'm kinda stuck with using the internet explorer because I have my internet through Verizon. Not sure I have an option for anything else.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
A quick pic of Cherri! Wanted to show you all her double chin!

Roaches003.jpg

Can you tell she loves her roachy bugs and salad?!?!?! LOL

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I think it's really the most noticeable when she's sitting flat like that. That's was this morning right after the lights came on and she hadn't gotten on her basking log yet. She's a pudgy, healthy girl!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well, after weight and measurements today Cherri is holding at 17.5 inches but she is now
340 grams! She's gained 40 grams in the last month! I think she is just about done growing in
length, but she may still put on more weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom