Cherri-New Pics 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Cherri got to go outside today! Her colors were nice and bright and she seemed to be enjoying the sunshine. Notice that pudgy belly!
Outdoors008.jpg

Outdoors010.jpg

Outdoors009.jpg

And one more from this morning. Look at the double chin this girls getting!
Outdoors004.jpg

fez09

Extreme Poster
What a stunner!! She looks great, and Im not biased so it's the truth! I can't wait til we get enough sun to take mine outside!!!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Lol yes, I am. My big project was extended by 6 days, so that helps. Still want to get it done ASAP, though!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Since I posted some pics of Assassin today, better get some up of Cherri too. Still fighting with photobucket, but will have them posted soon.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thought I post a few bath pics of Cherri today too. Photobucket is kinda/sorta cooperating. I got a few of them loaded anyway.
She hasn't figured out the splashing/swimming thing yet but seems to like her baths.
dragonbaths5-1034.jpg

Copyofdragonbaths5-1036.jpg

And of course, gotta have a burrito pic!
Copyofdragonbaths5-1040.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sandy,
Cherri just keeps getting more stunning each time I check out the pic's.
I'm kind of glad to hear that photobucket doesn't just hate me...ARG!!!!
I was starting to think it was me or my computer, but it runs just fine anyother time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom