Charlie's Official Thread Update (pics 12/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
Hi! Been reading through alot of posts, and just finished reading Charlie's Thread. Grats on getting Charlie and having another Beardie. I'm working on my enclosure now, going to purchase my first beardie soon! I'm excited! Anyway, have fun with Charlie!

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
AllanonsWrath":1q92e3es said:
Hi! Been reading through alot of posts, and just finished reading Charlie's Thread. Grats on getting Charlie and having another Beardie. I'm working on my enclosure now, going to purchase my first beardie soon! I'm excited! Anyway, have fun with Charlie!

Thank you, and good luck.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
kdis019.jpg

kdis011.jpg

kdis010.jpg

kdis009.jpg

kdis007.jpg

kdis006.jpg

kdis001.jpg

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
He is starting to show some true color. His beard is starting to get darker when he is angry at me :evil: .

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
midmichicer":1311p8y4 said:
He is starting to show some true color. His beard is starting to get darker when he is angry at me :evil: .
Now, whatever could you do that would make him angry with you!! :wink: He is looking good!

Suz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom