You wouldnt take fruits from a beardie, would you?

I came home from breakfast with some extra, fresh fruits that I got on the side of my pancakes. I immediately went to my room to let Humbaba try his first fruits, strawberries and grapes. Though he was at first confused, he quickly found they were to his liking.

A fruit enjoyer myself, I took a couple bites from the rest of the fruits, only to find myself met with the most horrible, terrifying, life threatening glare I've ever seen.

There was head tilting. There was side eye. There was squinting. I realized I don't think he'd ever even seen me eat!

Though I was laughing too hard to get a picture, I was able to correct my horrendous mistake with a couple of apology dubias.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Lmao that is to funny. ..... And absolutely believable (thats what makes it funny)

On a side note, I've always read you should peel grapes before feeding them. (My guys won't eat them so i have no experience with grapes, just what I've read)

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
I came home from breakfast with some extra, fresh fruits that I got on the side of my pancakes. I immediately went to my room to let Humbaba try his first fruits, strawberries and grapes. Though he was at first confused, he quickly found they were to his liking.

A fruit enjoyer myself, I took a couple bites from the rest of the fruits, only to find myself met with the most horrible, terrifying, life threatening glare I've ever seen.

There was head tilting. There was side eye. There was squinting. I realized I don't think he'd ever even seen me eat!

Though I was laughing too hard to get a picture, I was able to correct my horrendous mistake with a couple of apology dubias.
Lol 😂

Axil

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Beebz

Ha! That's awesome. Prepare to be eyed suspiciously from now on to make sure you're not skimming Roaches too.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom