Where can I get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 baby beardies in the same tank because I didnt realize this wouldnt work. They have recently started showing signs of aggression. I have a cardboard piece dividing their tank right now but thats only a temporary solution. I need a second tank and lights but I dont have money for it. So does anyone know where I can get one cheap? I dont need substrate or decor because I have some extra stuff for my current tank. Any advice about how to better separate them or where I can get a cheap tank is appreciated.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Try Craigslist or FB marketplace -- your going to need duplicate UVB NO coils they are NO good and basking light along w/ digital probe thermometers -- look for a tank w / front doors and sanitize it real good

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You can also go to walmart or any big box store and buy one of those large plastic storage containers for 10 or 12 bucks. Then the only thing you need to buy is UVB and a heat bulb.

-Brandon

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
if you live near Evansville Ind. I'll give you 2 vivariums. One is 4x2x2 the other is 42"x28"x26"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom