What is this yellow stuff?

DragonIrish

Beardie name(s)
Ziggy
Hello,

I have had my dragon around 5 years. She has usually been alright with eating and general living. However the past week or so this yellow stuff has appeared In her stool and she has went from about twice a week going to the toilet to a bit more like 3/4 times this past two weeks.

She is currently not eating anything at all, no greens, no fruit, no bugs. She can be lazy but is still moving about a bit. Her stool the past 3/4 times has contained this. From researching I found it says too much calcium is the most likely outcome. However she now is 5 weeks near no eating (we assumed brumation until this week)

it is very difficult in my area to find a vet to help with exotic animals and he only takes bookings once in a while. Like twice a week. Sometimes only one day a week.

Any and all advice sincerely appreciated.

Attachments

• 344CE26B-AF72-48BF-AB1D-4508E9F2063C.jpeg
    344CE26B-AF72-48BF-AB1D-4508E9F2063C.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 57

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello,

I have had my dragon around 5 years. She has usually been alright with eating and general living. However the past week or so this yellow stuff has appeared In her stool and she has went from about twice a week going to the toilet to a bit more like 3/4 times this past two weeks.

She is currently not eating anything at all, no greens, no fruit, no bugs. She can be lazy but is still moving about a bit. Her stool the past 3/4 times has contained this. From researching I found it says too much calcium is the most likely outcome. However she now is 5 weeks near no eating (we assumed brumation until this week)

it is very difficult in my area to find a vet to help with exotic animals and he only takes bookings once in a while. Like twice a week. Sometimes only one day a week.

Any and all advice sincerely appreciated.
Look like a egg --- has she ever laid eggs before? We need AHBD to look at this
@AHBD

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom